Irrigation System Services
Your irrigation system is one of the most vital components of your yard or commercial property, especially in Minnesota where the rainfall schedule is irregular. This underground piping system keeps your grass, soil and plants hydrated to promote a lush and healthy lawn. That’s why it’s so important to properly maintain your pipes and safeguard them from the elements.
If your irrigation system needs maintenance or repairs, Green & Black LLC has your back with professional irrigation services in South Metro area of Minnesota. Our knowledgeable and friendly team is trained to deliver individualized care, enhancing every commercial or residential property and helping it look its best.
Irrigation System Maintenance
Having a home sprinkler installed is a crucial aspect of greener grass and healthier plants. However, setting it up is where many homeowners fall short when it comes to watering their plants. Over time, every system will require irrigation maintenance to prevent expensive problems from being created.
Unfortunately, most people wait until they need irrigation repair before calling a service provider, but by then, it’s too late. By the time you have visible symptoms of sprinkler system problems, you likely have an entire yard full of leaking heads and busted lines.
When you need complete irrigation maintenance services, you need Green & Black taking care of all your needs fast. We remain the experienced and professional choice in complete Minnesota yard care solutions.
Signs That Your Irrigation System Needs Maintenance or Repair Work
When it comes to your sprinkler system, sometimes there’s more going on that meets the eye. You may not always be able to see when your irrigation systems require repairs or maintenance — especially when the pipes are hidden underground. However, there are many telltale signs that your irrigation system may be malfunctioning:
- Sputtering sprinkler heads: If your sprinklers are spraying in sporadic spritzes rather than a consistent stream, chances are your irrigation system is clogged or cracked.
- Dripping control valves: When dirt and grass infiltrate your sprinkler system, they can cause leaks in your control valves.
- Irregular pressure: Over time, your irrigation system may wear out due to natural wear and tear. When this happens, you may notice your sprinklers delivering unnaturally high or low water pressures.
- High water bills: If your monthly water bill seems high, a faulty irrigation system may be the cause.
You can fix or prevent these irrigation issues at the source by booking professional irrigation services with Green & Black.
Commercial Irrigation System Maintenance in the South Metro area of Minnesota
From annual safety inspections to complete irrigation system testing, our team has the experience you can rely on for better maintenance services. We seek out even the smallest issues plaguing your sprinklers, creating a watering environment that will keep your plants growing their best.
Whether you have brown or yellow patches where your grass is dead or so little pressure that water barely reaches your plants, we always have the best solutions for any needs. We can maintain your irrigation system for optimal performance all year long, no matter the season.
Sprinkler systems need more than an initial installation to function at their best. Choose us for all your maintenance needs and keep your sprinklers working harder. No one else cares for your irrigation systems like our team of experienced lawn care professionals.
Call us today for your best irrigation system maintenance services, including:
- Mainline priming.
- Spring system start-up.
- Watering zone realignments.
- Clear sprinkler head obstructions.
- Leak detection.
- Run time calibration.
- Rain sensor testing.
- Seasonal run time adjustments.
- Rotor inspections.
- Irrigation winterizations.
Irrigation Repair Services
When your home sprinkler system encounters trouble, you might not always see visible warning signs. In fact, you can go weeks or even months before you notice significant damage, and by then, it’s likely too late to renovate your existing components.
If you recently discover areas of pooling water and wet grass, or if multiple patches of your lawn are dried out and burnt, you likely have issues with pressure and leaks. Another indication is your monthly water bill keeps coming in higher than the last service period.
Even tiny leaks soon become expensive repair and replacement service calls. However, our team provides complete sprinkler system repair services, including:
- Clogged sprinkler heads.
- Broken sprinkler heads.
- Obstructed watering lines.
- Broken pipes.
- Inoperable sprinkler valves.
- Incorrect combination of heads.
- Improper sprinkler scheduling.
- Incorrect initial designing.
- Wrong nozzles.
- Timer issues.
- Damaged pressure vacuum breakers.
As a Minnesota homeowner, one yard care technique that you can’t afford to ignore is annual irrigation winterization, also known as irrigation blowout. Once the temperatures start falling, time is not on your side to schedule your irrigation blowout, or else you risk watching it all get destroyed.
Everyone knows that once water freezes, it rapidly expands within any contained space. That means that if your sprinkler lines, heads and other components retain water when freezing temperatures land, they will all experience ruptures from ice.
Since 2010, Green & Black has assisted more area homeowners with fast and reliable irrigation blowout services. We ensure that all your irrigation components are free from standing water and moisture, giving you the best protection against winter temperatures.
The last thing you need next spring is to start your sprinkler system up, only to discover multiple geysers and flooded plants. Make sure that your grass stays prepared for winter and choose us for your blowouts today.
What Is Irrigation Winterization?
Although some homeowners attempt to handle their sprinkler line blowouts themselves, it can become far riskier than you might first expect. Because your irrigation system remains pressurized, you can easily injure yourself by releasing air incorrectly. Even if you avoid accidentally hurting yourself, many residents don’t force enough water from their lines. They believe that they are doing it correctly because of the volume of air escaping, but sometimes the pressure releases without forcing out moisture.
As a result, you can spend hours working on freeing your sprinkler system from retained water and still require expensive repair and replacement services. Or, you could choose us and know once and for all that your irrigation lines will remain in one piece.
Proper winterization requires experienced technicians using air compressors and other equipment to keep your lines dry. Don’t allow your irrigation system to encounter freezing temperatures with the best in sprinkler blowout solutions.
Benefits of Irrigation Winterization
Winterization is an essential part of proper irrigation system maintenance. When you schedule irrigation winterization services with Green & Black, you’ll enjoy these major benefits:
- Our startup service: we ensure that everything is working properly before it’s in your hands. Our professionals are trained in identifying any issues that could arise. In order to address any potential issues we start up each system and conduct a thorough check before each homeowner starts it on their own. Fixing these problems before they run up your water bill can save you a lot of money, time and hassle.
- Prevent freezing: When water freezes, it expands. This ice expansion can cause your irrigation system’s sprinklers, valves and fittings to break or burst. You can prevent this from occurring by winterizing your pipes.
- Save money: Without irrigation services, you may experience harsh winter temperatures that cause serious harm to your pipes. When you winterize your irrigation system, you reduce the risk of damages that require costly repairs.
- Protect your warranty: Most irrigation systems come with warranties that cover homeowners in the event of a malfunction — many of these warranties also require individuals to winterize their pipes. When you comply with these terms by booking winterization services, you ensure that your warranty will remain intact.
Why Hire for Winterization?
Your watering lines are only designed to handle a specific amount of pressure. By applying too little, the water stays behind and freezes solid, ruining your entire system’s set up.
Creating too much pressure, on the other hand, quickly damages valves, cells and lines, and other components, leaving them useless come spring. In either situation, your yard is left without a source of water when the warmer weather returns.
Choosing us for your irrigation system blowouts means knowing for sure that you are set up for success. We are fully insured and backed by our exceptional customer service. Our technicians will start up your system and address all areas of the system so that there are no potential worries for you when you go to start it on your own. We provide all the expert tools and equipment we need, and our experienced technicians can get through your job quickly.
Don’t allow cold weather to sneak up on you and get professional winterization services for your home sprinkler systems. No one else prepares your yard like Green & Black.
Schedule Irrigation System Services in the South Metro Today
From better initial irrigation system installations to continued maintenance, repair solutions, to startup and winterization, we provide complete irrigation services to help you achieve your perfect yard. When you contact Green & Black for irrigation system services, you’ll get expert property maintenance and lawn care services with a personalized touch you can’t get from national companies. Most of our employees are from the area, so they know the plants, landscape and soil better than anyone else in the industry.