How Can We Help Your Properties Lawn?
If you’re seeking professional lawn care services in the South Metro area of Minnesota, Green & Black has a wide selection of options to suit any need during any season. Whether you require something as simple as lawn mowing or as intensive as excavation services, our experts have the tools and know-how to perform every maintenance job with professionalism and skill.
Green & Black offers year-round grounds maintenance, including:
- Lawn mowing. We specialize in providing fast and precise mowing services to give your lawn a smooth and flawless finish.
- Brush hogging. We’ll use our advanced machinery to clear your lot of unwanted plants and heavy brush.
- Landscape lighting. We can provide you with beautiful outdoor lighting solutions to illuminate your landscape and enhance curb appeal.
- Excavation. Whether you need to clear out damaged soil or install new utility lines on your property, we’ll deliver with our excavation services.
- Irrigation installation. We’ll make sure your plants receive the proper hydration without disturbing any existing utility lines with irrigation installations.
- Irrigation maintenance. You can receive routine safety inspections and irrigation testing to help you identify and repair any issues with your system.
- Irrigation blowout. With our winterization services, we’ll ensure that your water lines are free of standing water and moisture.
- Concrete. We have the resources need to build custom concrete slabs to serve your style preferences.
- Snow and Ice Management. We’ll prepare your property for winter by removing dangerous ice patches and snow from any of your paved surfaces.
- Fertilization and weed control. We can professionally fertilize and knock out weeds from your grass and plants as safely and effectively as possible.
Our Sales Process
After you contact us with a service inquiry, we’ll visit you on your business’s property, evaluate the area and create a quote based on the condition of your land and the extent of the service. If you choose to accept, we’ll send you a contract outlining the specifics of the job and any pricing details. Next, we’ll work with you to schedule your service.
If the service you select is a one-time job, we’ll send you an invoice. For ongoing services, you’ll receive a monthly bill.
Hire Us as Your Lawn Care Company in the South Metro area of Minnesota
No matter the job, we’ll provide you with the professional lawn care services you need.CONTACT US FOR YOUR FREE QUOTE